Great Reset: The world of Rulers & Slaves

Illuminati World Government has world top meeting every year called World Economic Forum in Davos. Every president or prime minister in the major countries participate in the meeting.

Their discussion is focused on the change after COVID. They want cyber currency to rule the world. They call digitalization of the world. They want to not only degitalize currency but also degitalize humans. They want every human to have the same amount of money. Basically, they want to make the world of the rulers (Reptilians) and slaves (humans). In this world, there are no rich humans or poor humans. Every human should get the same amount money.

How people can get money will be degitalized? People who have been vaccinated have quantum dot technology inside their body. This quatum dot technology has been developed by DARPA. COVID vaccine has magnet nano particles work as semiconductor that can be scanned just like barcode.

Very soon, you can be rewarded without money. Your reward can be coded into your body. If you need to buy something, you just need to scan your arm where COVID vaccine has been injected. Every human gets the same amount of reward in a new society.

Agenda ID4D: Biometric Digital Economy by Micro-Needle array ID Chip

Bill Gates wants us to have Biometric ID by using Micro-Needle array ID Chip. This Micro-Needle array have “dissolvable microneedles” that can deliver light emitting microparticles (=Luciferase).

Once Luciferase has injected into skin, even though invisible to the eyes, the information has been scanned.

This can be a patch. Put on your skin and press lightly.

Bill Gates as a leader of Illuminati, he wants to use this biometric ID to start the cryptocurrency system without cash. Therefore, only people who have this biometric tattoo ID can buy things or get paid.

Is it coincidence that you can start hearing about Basic Income System? Without working, you can get certain money from Government. Therefore, people are willing to get this biometric tattoo ID in order to get free money. This ID also can be used for all the systems include education, health, food stamps, taxation, voting etc. This ID System can be integrated with even Space Agency! (So that outer space Reptilians can control you!)

With this biometric ID System, Government can monitor and analyze your every movement and transaction in real time.

This liquid style implant chip called Luciferase is the real satanic 666 implant into your body. This agenda has been planned for more than decades. This is the dream agenda for Reptilian Illuminati in order to control your body and mind. Even they can terminate your body (=death) by this device.

For Illuminati Reptilians including Bill Gates, Rockefeller, Rothschild and some other Royal families all over the world, the growing human population is their threat. As their foods and slaves, they only need 5% of human population. They want to reduce the rest of 95% of world population by wars, FAKE medial system (including toxic vaccines) and POISONED foods.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s